Selasa, 17 Juli 2012

Athlete's Foot Treatment

Those who get athlete's foot tend not to be even an athlete. If you're athlete or not you will still need an athlete's foot treatment. Athlete's foot is very common and can be treated just as easily. I had athlete's a few months back and now I'm "clean" which is a relief. You can go down two roads and use natural and organic means to sure your athlete's foot or use the over the counter medications, there really is no wrong choice because both will help you get rid of it.

What I did use was apple cider vinegar with water. It's very simple just get a large bowl so both of your feet will fit and soak for 20-30 minutes. I did this a couple times a day for a few days bye bye athlete's foot. I have an idea how it came about I start working out on a regular basis again and running in the morning. My feet would get sweaty and I didn't clean them as much as I should I guess. I also was running in these old cross training shoes and that could have contributed to the athlete's foot.

Another reason may have been I would swim at the gym and walk around the side of the pool and maybe that also had something to do with it. Now I wear sandals all the time when I'm out the pool. I don't take showers at the gym because I don't want to look at the old guys who frequent the gym often.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2265495